Stewards & First Aiders
We are looking for volunteer Stewards and First Aiders, to help us on the day of the march. You can be a Steward and a First Aider at the same time. If you are interested in being a Steward or First Aider, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Coach Stewards and Coach First Aiders will be with their coach group throughout the march and report to Head Stewards. These First Aiders will need to collect a first aid kit on arrival (can use coaches first aid kit on the journey to the march).
You should be prepared to:
- Arrive early on the day of the march to be briefed about your role & responsibilities.
- Keep the march moving steadily at a slow pace and watch out for obstructions.
- Help those with limited mobility, this might mean pushing a wheelchair, or helping someone who has mobility problems.
- Help people feel safe, and report any illegal or suspicious behaviour to the Police
- Provide First Aid if you have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Spend some time after the march to help keep the streets clean and safe for the people of London.
You will be given hi-vis jackets and a subset will have radios and loudhailers, which MUST be returned at the end of the day. If you are a First Aider send us a copy of your certificate and also bring it on the day, and you will be issued with a small first aid kit. If you have your own loudhailer or first aid kit, please bring them with you.
If you have experience in working at Football Matches, rallies and protests or have military or emergency services experience and are interested in joining our Head Steward and/or First Responder teams, please let us know when you complete the form at the bottom of this page, and we will be in touch with you promptly.
If you are a keen, semi-pro or professional photographer, we would appreciate your pictures and videos of the event. We are planning on building a press kit and archive of the march, this will be publically available and will be the first port of call for the press, you are more than welcome to copyright your images or embed a signature into them, as we want to give full credit to anyone who wants their work to be part of this archive.
If you would like to share your images with us, please use the form at the bottom of this page, and one of our team will be in touch with you.