Our Travel Hub is for people travelling from anywhere in the UK, we will try to help you out finding the best route to get to London for the march. Coach Travel to the March, will soon have a list of coaches coming from across the UK. Simply use the relevant booking information to see if there is space available, and to find out pick up points near you. What to Bring, is a handy list of items you might find useful during the march, bring plenty of water, if you don’t need it someone else might. Don’t forget to book your tickets at Eventbrite, so we can keep an eye on numbers!
Coach Travel to the March
Below are the details of different coaches which have been booked by various groups around the country. These tickets will be much cheaper than public transport, and you have the benefit of travelling with a group that you can remain with for the duration of the day.
If you have any queries about travelling by coach or minibus please use the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you promptly.
March Route & Accessibility
The march will depart from the corner of Hyde Park and Park Lane at 11 am, outside of the Hilton (W1K 1BE). Please ensure that you arrive from the Marble Arch Direction, coming South to meet the march. The closest Tube Stations are Marble Arch Station and for early arrivals, from Hyde Park Corner.
For people who prefer to participate in a shorter march, we will meet in Trafalgar Square and be ready to depart at 1 pm promptly. Please ensure that you have all assistance and support you should require. Due to the nature of the march, we cannot provide seating, however, there are walls and public seats along the way, or you can bring your own folding seats if required. Disabled access toilets are marked on the map. We will have first aiders both at stationary posts and also mobile within the march. Please make yourself aware of your nearest stewards and first aiders, and please take a rest should you feel unwell. Your well being is important, please try to ask other marchers for assistance.
Please ensure that you arrive by 12 noon, at the very latest, ideally aim to arrive an hour beforehand, to get into position. People attempting to join the march from the front, especially when it is moving cause security and safety issues with the police. We aim to make things as easy for the police to oversee as possible, therefore your support in this is greatly appreciated.
What to Bring
We want you to be comfortable and well during the march and rally, so please ensure that you bring the following with you. You can see on the March Route map where the public toilets are.
- Colourful flags or banners and placards. The more positive the better. Creative clothing, yellow and blue, the brighter and more extravagant the better! Please make arrangements to take everything you bring away at the end.
- Layers of clothing, including waterproofs and/or sun protection depending on the weather.
- Snacks and water.
- Money to buy refreshments and change for public toilet facilities.
- Required medication for the travel to, from and the duration of the march.
- Please note that First Aiders will be available on the day. However, we appreciate your help in keeping them free to deal with any unavoidable issues.
- Please ensure that you remove all rubbish, placards and signs etc when you leave and dispose of them responsibly.